“Made with an easy blueberry simple syrup, this lemonade is so refreshing, sweet and tangy. It’s the perfect way to cool down on a hot day!”
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- To make the blueberry simple syrup, combine sugar and 1 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in blueberries and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until blueberries have broken down, about 3-4 minutes.
- Strain blueberry mixture through a cheesecloth or fine sieve; let cool.
- In a large pitcher, whisk together blueberry simple syrup, lemon juice and 5 cups water. Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve over ice and blueberries, if desired.
It’s time to drink something else! Without buying expensive product!
We can buy the ingredients much cheaper than finished product. (Somewhere like starbucks. Horribly expensive.)
Why not try this? Nothing can be easier than this recipe.
Now, it’s time to go to Costco.